FAQ & STORE LOCATOR
Find us in Store
Where can I shop Sahtein in-store?
- Showfields, NYC
- Manousheh, Grand St. NYC
- Edy's Grocer, Brooklyn
- L&W Market, Bridgehampton
- Our products are vegan and gluten free. They do contain almonds, peanuts, and soy due to the emulsifiers used in our chocolate chips.
Are you non-GMO or organic?
- Our bliss bites only contain 5 ingredients, with the addition of filtered water. Of those, all are certified non-GMO. We are not certified organic, but are made with organic ingredients. We will only ever use ingredients that whole, high quality, and do not contain fillers or preservatives.
How should I store my bites?
- Refrigerate your bites. They are best consumed within two weeks, but we doubt they'll last that long! You can also freeze your bites and thaw before consuming.
Can I store them unrefrigerated?
- Our bites are vegan and have been shelf life tested up to 7 days unrefrigerated. However, we highly recommend you refrigerate them to maintain optimal freshness and texture for your enjoyment!
When can I expect my package?
- We ship our products out Monday - Wednesday as they are made fresh, in small batches! Please allow a few extra days for delivery if you order Wednesday at 12:00pm onward.
- Shoot us a DM at @sahteinbysoph or email using the Contact Us form. We're here to help and happy to answer any questions or concerns!